Aug 20, 2021
Matthew Dybwad is the Senior Account Executive
focused on political clients at Xandr, AT&T's data-enabled
technology platform at the intersection of digital and TV. Their
mission is to overcome fragmentation within the advertising
landscape for sellers and buyers by creating an exchange that gets
them in front of targeted viewers.
We talk about:
- Common misperceptions about the media habits of voters
including assuming that voters are like the people who are buying
the media. Political marketers need to think more like
direct-to-consumer advertisers using all available screens and
audio devices to reach voters.
- Questioning the true value of voter files and growing the
universe of potential voters by looking beyond the base to the
expanding middle group of voters that are persuadable as well as
recruiting new voters.
- The need to surround voters with persuasive information using a
more holistic, integrated media approach and being smart about
measuring investment by tracking real-world objectives like list
building and fundraising.
- Preview of activity in the upcoming elections in 2021 and 2022
as well as international elections.
- How we got to a Digital First approach for political media
consultants where CTV/OTT can reach more people than linear
@Xandr #Voters #PoliticalAdvertising #OTT #CTV #DigitalAds